A Randomly Selected Newspaper Headline:

The following is a randomly selected newspaper headline from many years ago:

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I assure you I always read and appreciate everything you have to say. Unfortunately, thanks to Blogger being, well . . . Blogger, I can not respond to comments nor leave any on your blogs. They simply disappear into the ether. Occasionally I will remember to respond in the next blog post I put up, but usually these good intentions slip my mind. So if you want to ask a question or get a response to any comments you may have please leave an email address or other contact method in your comment and I will get back to you.

I have also added a separate page to the blog for the Tower of Magic with a brief summary of all the rooms of the ToM in the one spot. The link is just below this and above the main body of the blog, or you can just click here.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Furniture for Sale!

I have just listed a dozen or so pieces of furniture on ebay for the bargain starting price of $0.99 each.  Some of it is a little damaged, some is as new, all of it has been hanging about for years and I've reached the conclusion that I'm just not going to find a use for it.  Scarily enough taking this lot out of my spare furniture box hasn't left it any less overflowing with the furniture I am keeping!

If you're looking for some cheap furniture, please take a look at the links below.  For some extra incentive, any follower of this blog who is a winning bidder will find an extra bonus item enclosed with their item.  Just send me your blogger ID so I'll know who you are!

Cradle 
Cradle 2

Secreatary Desk

Harp

Hat Stand

High Chair

Dressing Table

Welsh Dresser

Ladies Chairs

Sofa

Drawers

Trolley
 
I have also listed a more expensive, but still bargain priced, item.  It is a Wooten or Collectors Cabinet and a high qaulity item.  I've never used it because I decided it was just too big for the space I bought it for.  Here's the link:   Wooten

No comments:

Post a Comment