A Randomly Selected Newspaper Headline:

The following is a randomly selected newspaper headline from many years ago:

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I assure you I always read and appreciate everything you have to say. Unfortunately, thanks to Blogger being, well . . . Blogger, I can not respond to comments nor leave any on your blogs. They simply disappear into the ether. Occasionally I will remember to respond in the next blog post I put up, but usually these good intentions slip my mind. So if you want to ask a question or get a response to any comments you may have please leave an email address or other contact method in your comment and I will get back to you.

I have also added a separate page to the blog for the Tower of Magic with a brief summary of all the rooms of the ToM in the one spot. The link is just below this and above the main body of the blog, or you can just click here.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunset Garden - Week Six


Sunset Garden - Week Six
Originally uploaded by Alennka
Again, not much time to spare so not much has changed in the garden. I did get time to play with the "flower colour" I talked about last week that came from Earth and Tree Miniatures. I made flowers by cutting short lengths of green wire, dipping the ends in tacky glue then rolling the end in some of the flower colour. Once dry, these were planted in the garden. I've also added the fish from Earth and Tree to the pond. This morning my order of pre-made flowers arrived and hopefully once I add these the "garden" part of the garden will be finished, all that will remain is the dragon to sleep above the gateway (and maybe a gate for the gateway would be a good idea too!)

2 comments:

  1. It is looking wonderful, last post too, I love so much colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous! I love all the colours and the details you've included. The fish are cute :)

    ReplyDelete