A Randomly Selected Newspaper Headline:

The following is a randomly selected newspaper headline from many years ago:

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I assure you I always read and appreciate everything you have to say. Unfortunately, thanks to Blogger being, well . . . Blogger, I can not respond to comments nor leave any on your blogs. They simply disappear into the ether. Occasionally I will remember to respond in the next blog post I put up, but usually these good intentions slip my mind. So if you want to ask a question or get a response to any comments you may have please leave an email address or other contact method in your comment and I will get back to you.

I have also added a separate page to the blog for the Tower of Magic with a brief summary of all the rooms of the ToM in the one spot. The link is just below this and above the main body of the blog, or you can just click here.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Castle Starcaster - Week Thirteen

Work on the castle was restricted to one room this week; the Library.  It started the week as the least developed room in the castle and now looks the most finished.  Book shelves line the back and left side wall.  These shelves were made from balsa wood and I admit they look a little like something that came flat-packed due to their modular design.  The shelves start on the right side wall with an angled shelf accross the corner.  This connects to a narrow shelf that stands flat against the back wall.  This in turn connects to a fireplace, then another flat shelf before comming to another angled corner shelf.  The left wall is all one unit.  Once in postion I added the pre-cut fancy trim around the top.  My mounted dragon's head from Nickycc hangs above the fireplace and some of her other little dragons and a crow have come in to take a look at the new shelves too.  You might notice Artie is modeling a new Wizard's Staff . . . Well actually it's supposed to be a hat or scarf pin but it makes a perfect staff.

The pair of chairs were bought specifially for this room, but both chairs take up too much space to add a desk in the room.  Now I need to decide whether or not to remove one or both chairs from the room to add the desk or leave it as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment