A Randomly Selected Newspaper Headline:

The following is a randomly selected newspaper headline from many years ago:

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I assure you I always read and appreciate everything you have to say. Unfortunately, thanks to Blogger being, well . . . Blogger, I can not respond to comments nor leave any on your blogs. They simply disappear into the ether. Occasionally I will remember to respond in the next blog post I put up, but usually these good intentions slip my mind. So if you want to ask a question or get a response to any comments you may have please leave an email address or other contact method in your comment and I will get back to you.

I have also added a separate page to the blog for the Tower of Magic with a brief summary of all the rooms of the ToM in the one spot. The link is just below this and above the main body of the blog, or you can just click here.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Flickr Top Ten - No. 4

Gypsy Caravan by Alennka
Gypsy Caravan, a photo by Alennka on Flickr.

The fourth most looked at photo is another view of the gypsy wagon. This is an "in progress" shot of the interior after the furniture was installed and painted and decorative floral decals added.

No comments:

Post a Comment