A Randomly Selected Newspaper Headline:

The following is a randomly selected newspaper headline from many years ago:

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I assure you I always read and appreciate everything you have to say. Unfortunately, thanks to Blogger being, well . . . Blogger, I can not respond to comments nor leave any on your blogs. They simply disappear into the ether. Occasionally I will remember to respond in the next blog post I put up, but usually these good intentions slip my mind. So if you want to ask a question or get a response to any comments you may have please leave an email address or other contact method in your comment and I will get back to you.

I have also added a separate page to the blog for the Tower of Magic with a brief summary of all the rooms of the ToM in the one spot. The link is just below this and above the main body of the blog, or you can just click here.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Past Glory

 A big thank you to everyone who left a comment on my last post.  Your words were very encouraging and your suggestions were all very good ones.  And Daydreamer, how I wish we could get Builders Foam here in Oz!  I'm having one last go at re-designing the staircase and then we'll see about the house.

And now for some much better news:

First it was the Oriental Folly, now DHE have written a blog post featuring the Dig Site!  You can read it by clicking here!  Is there anybody who doesn't love Kiki?  There's a chance he'll become even more famous several months hence . . . I'm not sure I'm supposed to talk about exactly how so I'll leave you hanging on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment