A Randomly Selected Newspaper Headline:

The following is a randomly selected newspaper headline from many years ago:

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome New Followers

A Warm welcome to the two newest followers of the blog, Sharon Larkin and Angeles. I can't find a blog for Sharon, but you will find Angeles' here : http://elrincondebaldu.blogspot.com/. Google translate has decided to act up on me so I can't say much about her blog, but I love those bottles!
Remember a few weeks ago I tried to show you images of some of the ideas I had for Starcaster's layout, but couldn't make them upload to blogger properly? Well, for some reason they are working just fine now. The images are a little outdated now given much of the changing of mind that has been going on, but in case anyone is interested, here they are.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the "hello" :-) My main blog is here: http://lavenderandpearls.blogspot.com/
    and on the home page you will also find links to my two new subsidiary blogs, one for my dolls' house 'town' and the other for my (non 1/12th scale) doll collection :-D

    ReplyDelete