A Randomly Selected Newspaper Headline:

The following is a randomly selected newspaper headline from many years ago:

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I assure you I always read and appreciate everything you have to say. Unfortunately, thanks to Blogger being, well . . . Blogger, I can not respond to comments nor leave any on your blogs. They simply disappear into the ether. Occasionally I will remember to respond in the next blog post I put up, but usually these good intentions slip my mind. So if you want to ask a question or get a response to any comments you may have please leave an email address or other contact method in your comment and I will get back to you.

I have also added a separate page to the blog for the Tower of Magic with a brief summary of all the rooms of the ToM in the one spot. The link is just below this and above the main body of the blog, or you can just click here.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Giveaway Ends Soon

Just a quick reminder to everyone that my giveaway will officially close on Thursday 28th.  As long as you leave a comment before I draw the winner over the weekend I'll still include you in the draw.

2 comments:

  1. Que nervios y que ganas de saber quien ha sido el ganador/a.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alennka, I raced over to check out the DHE forum as soon as I got the email about the creative competition and I think you must have been the first purchaser - definitely first on the forum! I was a little surprised that it didn't seem to arouse the same excitement as usual on the forum as I think it is a lovely little house. I'll look forward to seeing what you do with them and good luck for the competition.

    ReplyDelete